Thank you very much for your interest in our website and in our company. It is very important to us to protect your personal data. Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example your IP-address, address, name, e-mail address or telephone number.
In general, data will only be collected as absolutely necessary, in order to offer you the best possible services and products. With the following data privacy statement we would like to inform you, which data is collected for which reason. For detailed information, please consult our data privacy statement.
Which data do we collect?
We cannot work without data. We need names and addresses in order to provide you with offers, to write to you personally if necessary, and to respond to your inquiries. Our website collects data which it needs to function properly, e.g. information about your browser or your IP address. Candidates send us their CVs with personal information, our telephone system stores telephone numbers which have been dialed by us or from which we have been called.
In addition to the information we receive directly from you, we may obtain information from third party sources. This may include:
- Credit reports
- References, recommendations
- Orders concerning you which we receive from third parties (e.g. if we are to deliver something to you or carry it out for you)
- Powers of attorney
- Extracts from state registers (e.g. commercial register)
- Information from legal proceedings in which you may appear
- Your social media or online activities
- Publications in which you may appear
How long do we keep your data?
We store personal data only as long as we need them for our work. After that, they are deleted. The exception to this is data that must be retained for specific periods for legal reasons, e.g. data in our accounting department on invoices, delivery bills, etc.
Where do we store your data?
In principle, we store data in-house on our own servers. Order data that we need to work with you is stored on our own servers of the Hydac Group, our parent company, in Germany.
To whom do we disclose personal data?
- Group companies (see website Hydac.com)
- Service providers (some of whom process your data on our behalf, such as insurance companies, pension funds, banks)
- Authorities in Switzerland and, if applicable, abroad
- Business partners such as suppliers (but only insofar as this is necessary for the cooperation)
Our web pages are hosted in Switzerland, here only IP addresses and other information (e.g. the browser you are using) are collected, but this data cannot be assigned to a name or address. We attach great importance to data security, therefore our servers are up to date, equipped with an up-to-date firewall and good antivirus protection.
We use your data to process your orders and to offer you the best possible products and services. Furthermore we use personal data for:
- Communication with you
- Concluding/executing contracts with you, your employer and customers
- Operation of our communication infrastructure such as our website
- Marketing (mailings with unsubscribe function), relationship management and information about our products
- Market analysis, planning and development of products and services
- Compliance, i.e. adherence to laws, standards and directives
- Legal procedures and investigations
- Maintaining security and access control
- Business management, risk management
- Public relations, publications
- Training, instruction and continuing education
- Crime and fraud prevention
- Your rights
You have, among other things, the right to information, the right to correct incorrect data and the right to object. Please write to us at the address below with the reference "Data Privacy".